Saturday 28 November 2009

Oh Hai!


Hai!
My name is Stitch, I'm 3 years old and I live in the West Midlands in England with my Mum, and my somewhat noisy cagemate Lucky (well, he lives in half the cage below me and boy does he make a row on his wheel!!)

This, is me as a Baby -



Wasn't I a Cutie? I am enjoying an Ice cube, aged 5 months. I came to live with my Mum when I was only 4 months old, and was born one of a litter of 3.
My First Buddy, was Leroy who was slightly younger. We were totally devoted to each other, but Leroy passed away in March this year and I haven't been quite the same since.

Mum got Lucky to be my friend (he's a bit of a nutter) and we were just getting to know each other and were about to live together when I got sick. Really Sick.

This is how I look these days -




I don't look very well, Do I?

I'm sure you can see that my eyes look funny. This is because of complications of my condition.

I'll talk about it some other time.

Now I've said Hello, I must say goodbye, it is time for my feed now and it takes mum a while to persuade me to eat, even though I am actually feeling quite hungry!

All the best, Stitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment